1.6mm 250/350kg/Drum MIG Welding Wire Drum Welding Wire with CO2 Gas Shield
|FOB Price:||US $600-890 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $600-890/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ER70S-6
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- OEM & ODM: Accepted
- Product Name: Welding Wire
- Ys: 420MPa
- Ballistic Impact: 91j
- Standard: Aws A5.18 Er70s-6
- Trademark: Forward Welding
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Welding Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Sample: Available
- Ts: 500MPa
- Elongation Rate: 29%
- Certificate: ABS, CCS, Nk, Kr, Lr, Gl, Dnv, ISO, Ohsas
- Performance: Beautiful Welding Seam, Little Splash, Easy Deslag
- Specification: diameter: 0.8~2.0mm
- HS Code: 72292000
Weifang Special Steel Group since 1972 in China
Welding Wire Descriptions:
1) ER70S-6/ER70S-G MAG Welding Wire is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties.
CO2 gas shielded welding wire has the excellent mechanical performance such as high depositing speed, excellent depositing efficiency, stable arc, little splash, good welding seam. Suitable for all-position welding.
2) This series of welding wire is used for welding low carbon steel and low alloy steel structure, such as ships, vehicles, bridges, boilers and buildings etc.
|Name of Commodity||Grade||AWS||Diameter||Package||Remarks|
Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, SGS, ABS, NK, CCS, BV, DNV, KR, BKI, LR and so on.
Specifications of MIG Welding Wire:
|Standards and steel grade||GB||ER49-1||ER50-3||ER50-4||ER50-6||ER50-G|
|Welding wire chemical composition||C||≤0.11||0.06-0.15||0.07-0.15||0.06-0.15||≤0.10|
|Mechanical properties of deposited metal||σs(MPa)||≥372||≥420||≥420||≥420||≥420|
|Main Applications||For welding low carbon steel and some low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel and low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa, also used for high current welding|
widely used in the steel structure welding for the high temperature cyclone separator, coal machinery, ships, engineering machinery,bridges, pressure vessels, building construction and etc.
Main Properties Characteristics:
1. Low welding costs.
2. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
3. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
4. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
5. Little deformation after welding.
6. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
1). The wires must be stocked in dry circumstances. Don't open the anti-moisture package of spools to avoid rusting.
2). Before welding, rust, oil, water and impurities are to be moved from the surfaces of mother body welded.
Our Outstanding Advantages:
1. 24hours online service, such as Email, Skype and Whatsapp.
2. Professional technique support
2-1. Professional Test Lab.
2-2. Professional R&D Lab.
3. OEM and ODM available
3-1. Our Own Brand: FORWARD WELDING available
3-1. Neutral Packing available
4. Delivery time: within 15~20days after receipt of preyayment
5. Trial orders and sample orders available
6. High quality warranty
7. The third-party inspection for shipment available
Featured Products Catalogue:
1. ER70S-6 CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Wire
2. MAG Welding Wire
3. MIG Welding Wire
4. TIG Welding Wire
5. AWS ER70S-6 CO2 Welding Wire( Steel Wire Rod ER50-6 )
6. AWS ER70S-G CO2 Welding Wire
7. Welding Wire in Drum
8. Submerged Arc Welding Wire
9. H08A EL12 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
10. H10Mn2 EH14 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
11. H08MnA EM12 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
12. Welding Rod
13. Welding Electrode
14. Welding Machine
15. Welding Accessory
16. Round Bar
17. PC Strand
18. Steel Wire Rod/ Coil
19. Steel Wire Rod for Welding Wire
Our Company General Info:
* more than 6000 employees
* fixed assets: 7billion RMB
* to cover the area of 2.4 square kilometers
* Annual production capability: 0.15 million MT
* has passed system verifications: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
* the member of China Iron & Steel Association
* China Chamber of Commerce of Metals Minerals & Chemicals Imp. & Exp.
* top 500 enterprises in manufacture industry of China
* top 100 enterprises in Shandong Province
* top 10 enterprises in Weifang City
* the advanced equipments, own advanced technique data, stabled operation, and high automation.
* these welding wires are exported to worldwide. such as Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America and other countries and districts.
* have established long-term business cooperation relationships with several world-famous enterprises.
1. Are you a factory or a trading company?
Weifang Forward Welding Materials Co., Ltd. is a professional factory of welding wire.
2. Is OEM available?
Yes, OEM is available. We have professional designers to help your brand promotion.
3. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples are available for you to test the quality.
4. Have the products been tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our welding wires have been tested before shipping on board.
5. What's benefit will you bring?
Your clients will be satisfied of the quality.
Your clients continue placing orders.
Your can get high reputation from your markets and obtain more orders..
This is Ms July yao from Weifang Forward Welding Materials Co., Ltd.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.