1.6mm 15kg/ABS Spool Er70s-6 CO2 Welding Wire MIG Welding Wire with ISO9001 Factory
|FOB Price:||US $650-950 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $650-950/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||More Than 8000t/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ER70S-6/ SG2/ W3Si1 Welding Wire
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- OEM & ODM: Accepted
- Sample: Available for Quality Test
- Tensile Strength: More Than 500MPa
- Elongation: 29%(22%)
- Standard: Aws A5.18 Er70s-6
- Trademark: Forward Welding
- Specification: 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm
- HS Code: 72292000
- Type: Welding Product
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Product Name: Er70s-6 Gas Shielded Welding Wire
- Approval Certificate: ABS, CCS, Nk, Kr, Lr, Gl, Dnv, ISO, Ohsas
- Yield Strength: 482MPa(420MPa)
- Ballistic Impact: 91j(27j)
- Tolerance: 0.0005
- Transport Package: 5/15/20kg/Spool
- Origin: Shandong, China
Weifang Special Steel Group since 1972 in China.
a Large Steel Mill
Our Company General Info:
* more than 6000 employees
* fixed assets: 7billion RMB
* to cover the area of 2.4 square kilometers
* Annual production capability: 0.15 million MT
* has passed system verifications: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
* the member of China Iron & Steel Association
* China Chamber of Commerce of Metals Minerals & Chemicals Imp. & Exp.
* top 500 enterprises in manufacture industry of China
* top 100 enterprises in Shandong Province
* top 10 enterprises in Weifang City
Welding Wire Descriptions:
1. Product Name: Welding Wire (MIG Welding Wire)
Welding Product| Welding Consumable| Welding Materials
2. Standard: GB/T 8110 ER50-G/ AWS A5.18 ER70S-G/ GB/T 8110 ER50-6/ AWS A5.18 ER70S-6
3. Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, SGS, ABS, NK, CCS, BV, DNV, KR, BKI, LR and so on.
4. Size: 1.6mm
5. Package: 15kg/D270 Plastic Spool, GW: 16kg/box, 72boxes/pallet, 24pallets/1x20'GP.
6. Price Terms: CIF, CFR, FOB.
7. Terms of Payment: T/T, or L/C at sight.
8. Lead Time: within 10~30 days after receipt of deposit.
Welding Wire is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding.
CO2 gas shielded welding wire has the excellent mechanical performance such as high depositing speed, excellent depositing efficiency, stable arc, little splash, good welding seam. Suitable for all-position welding.
This series of welding wire is used for welding low carbon steel(≤500MPa) and low alloy steel structure, such as ships, vehicles, bridges, boilers and buildings etc.
|Name of Commodity||Grade||AWS||Diameter||Package||Remarks|
|Welding Wire||ER50-6||ER70S-6||0.8mm||5/15/20kg/spool, 250/350kg/drum||MOQ:24MT/1x20'GP|
MIG Welding Wire Category:
|Standards and steel grade||GB||ER49-1||ER50-3||ER50-4||ER50-6||ER50-G|
|Welding wire chemical composition||C||≤0.11||0.06-0.15||0.07-0.15||0.06-0.15||≤0.10|
|Mechanical properties of deposited metal||σs(MPa)||≥372||≥420||≥420||≥420||≥420|
|Main Applications||For welding low carbon steel and some low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel and low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa, also used for high current welding|
Featured Welding Wire:
1. ER70S-6 CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Wire
2. MAG Welding Wire
3. MIG Welding Wire
4. TIG Welding Wire
9. Submerged Arc Welding Wire
10. SAW H08A/ EL12 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
11.SAW H10Mn2/EH14 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
12. SAW H08MnA/EM12 Submerged Arc Welding Wire
13. Round Bar
14. Steel Wire Rod ( for Welding Wire)
15. Prestressing Concrete Strand (1x7 wires ASTM 416)
16. Steel Wire(style: plain, intended, spiral rib )
Universial Applications: widely used in the steel structure welding for the high temperature cyclone separator, coal machinery, ships, engineering machinery,bridges, pressure vessels, building construction and etc.
Main Properties Characteristics:
A. Low welding costs.
B. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
C. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
D. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
E. Little deformation after welding.
F. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
1. The wires must be stocked in dry circumstances. Don't open the anti-moisture package of spools to avoid rusting.
2. Before welding, rust, oil, water and impurities are to be moved from the surfaces of base metal.
Our Outstanding Advantages:
A. 24 hours on-line services, such as Email, Skype, Whatsapp.
B. Professional technique support( R&D Lab, Test Lab )
C. OEM and ODM available
E. Trial order and sample order available
F. High quality warranty ( Mill Test Certificate )
For learning more about us, pls visit our website: www.weifangsteel.com or feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your checking.