0.9mm Sg2/Er70s-6 CO2 Copper Coated MIG Welding Wire of Golden Bridge Quality ISO9001
|FOB Price:||US $620-890 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $620-890/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||More Than 8000tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ER70S-6 welding wire SG2
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- OEM & ODM: Accepted
- Product Name: Er70s-6 Welding Wire
- Performance: Smokeless, Little Splash, Beautiful Welding Seam
- Ts: 545MPa(500MPa)
- Elongation Rate: 29%(22%)
- Trademark: Forward Welding
- Specification: 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm
- HS Code: 72292000
- Type: MIG Welding Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Sample: Available
- Welding Current: 100~400A
- Approval Certificate: CCS, ABS, Nk, Kr, Lr, Gl. Ndv, ISO, Ohsas
- Ys: 452MPa(420MPa)
- Ballistic Impact: 91j(27j)
- Transport Package: 5/15/20kg/Spool
- Origin: Shandong, China
Weifang Forward Welding Materials Co., Ltd.
Weifang Special Steel Group ( WWW.WEIFANGSTEEL.COM )
a Large Steel Mill
Located in Weifang of China( Gold Supplier )
MIG WELDING WIRE
CO2 Gas Shielded is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties.
Welding Product Annual Output:
Ω MIG WELDING WIRE: 150000TONS.
Ω SAW WIRE: 5000TONS
GB/T 8110 ER50-G
AWS A5.18 ER70S-G
GB/T 8110 ER50-6
AWS A5.18 ER70S-6
ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001,
Classification Society Certificate:
ABS, NK, CCS, BV, DNV, KR, LR, GL, TUV, CE
MIG WELDING WIRE PRODUCTS
|Standards and steel grade||GB||ER49-1||ER50-3||ER50-4||ER50-6||ER50-G|
|Welding wire chemical composition||C||≤0.11||0.06-0.15||0.07-0.15||0.06-0.15||≤0.10|
|Mechanical properties of deposited metal||σs(MPa)||≥372||≥420||≥420||≥420||≥420|
|Description||For welding low carbon steel and some low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel and low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa, also used for high current welding|
Basic Packing Descriptions:
With Precision Winded on HIPS Black Spool
1. NW:15kg/D270 spool, GW:16kg/box, 72boxes/pallet, 24pallets/1x20'GP
2. NW: 5kg/D200 spool, GW:5.6kg/box, 200boxes/pallet, 24pallets/1x20'GP
widely used in the steel structure welding
√ high temperature cyclone separator,
√ coal machinery,
√ engineering machinery,
√ pressure vessels,
√ building construction and etc.
Main Properties Characteristics:
A. Low welding costs.
B. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
C. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
D. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
E. Little deformation after welding.
F. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
Special Attention to Condition of Stock:
1. The wires must be stocked in dry circumstances. Don't open the anti-moisture package of spools to avoid rusting.
2. Before welding, rust, oil, water and impurities should be removed from the surfaces of base metal.
Our Professional Supports:
1. 24 hours on-line services, such as Email, Skype, Whatsapp.
2. Professional technique support
2-1. professional test Lab.
2-2. professional R&D Lab.
2-3. Mill Test Certificate
3. OEM and ODM available
3-1. OUR own brand: FORWARD WELDING
3-2. Neutral Packing available
4. Delivery time: within 15~35days after confirming purchase order, it all depends on QTY.
5. Trial order and sample order available
6. High quality warranty and best price
Our Company Profile:
For learning more about us, pls visit URL: www.weifangsteel.com.
* Fixed Assets: 7billion RMB
|Honors||the member of China Iron & Steel Association|
|China Chamber of Commerce of Metals Minerals & Chemicals Imp. & Exp.|
|top 500 enterprises in manufacture industry of China|
|top 100 enterprises in Shandong Province|
|top 10 enterprises in Weifang City|
WHERE OUR WELDING PRODUCTS HAVE GONE?
"FORWARD WELDING" WELDING PRODUCTS are exported to many countries all over the world, such as Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America and other countries and districts.
If you have any requests, pls contact me at any time.