1.2mm 15kg/Plastic Spool MIG Welding Wire (MIG Wire) Welding Product for Welding Oil Pipeline
|FOB Price:||US $680-890 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $680-890/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ER70S-6 Welding Product
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- OEM & ODM: Accepted
- Product Name: MIG Welding Wire
- Ys: 452MPa
- Ballistic Impact: 91j
- Standard: Aws A5.18 Er70s-6
- Trademark: Forward Welding
- Specification: diameter: 0.8~1.6mm
- HS Code: 72292000
- Type: MIG Welding Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Sample: Available
- Ts: 545MPa
- Elongation Rate: 29%
- Certificate: ABS, CCS, Nk, Kr, Lr, Gl, Dnv
- Performance: Little Splash, Beautiful Welding Seam
- Transport Package: HIPS Spool+Box+ Pallet
- Origin: Shandong, China
A large Steel Mill
ER70S-6 Welding Wire Descriptions:
|1||Product Name||WELDING WIRE ( MIG WELDING WIRE| MIG WIRE )|
|CO2 Gas Shielding|
|Welding Product| Welding Materials| Welding Consumable|
|2||Executive Standard||GB/T 8110 ER50-6/ AWS A5.18 ER70S-6/JIS Z3312 YGW12|
|3||Approval Certificate||CCS, ABS, NK, KR, LR, GL, DNV, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001|
|5||Package||15kg/D270 Plastic Spool, 16kg/box, 72boxes/pallet, 24pallets/1x20'GP|
|Net Weight: 25.92tons for 1x20'GP|
|Gross Weight: 27.80tons for 1x20'GP|
|6||Price Terms||CIF, CFR, FOB, conforming to INCOTERMS2010 Rules|
|7||Terms of Payment||30% T/T in advance, 70% balance against B/L copy|
|8||Lead Time||within 10~25days after receipt of deposit|
|9||MOQ||24~25tons for one full 20ft container load|
|Available Diameter||0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm|
|Packing Standard||5kg/D200 Plastic Spool, 5.6kg/box, 200boxes/pallet, 24pallets/1x20'GP|
|15kg/D270 Plastic Spool, 16kg/box, 72boxes/pallet, 24pallets/1x20'GP|
Chemical Compositions of ER70S-6 Gas Shielded Welding Wire:
Mechanical Properties for ER70S-6 Gas Shielded Welding Wire:
|Tensile strength Rm(Mpa)||Yield strength Rel or Rp0.2(Mpa)||Elongation(%)||Ballistic work(J)|
ER70S-6 Gas Shielded Welding Wire is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties.
Featured Welding Wires:
A. Low welding costs.
B. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
C. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
D. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
E. Little deformation after welding.
F. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
Welding Wire Application: widely used in the steel structure welding for the coal machinery, ships, engineering machinery,bridges, pressure vessels, building construction and etc.
Our professional supports:
A. 24 hours on-line services
B. Professional technique support
C. OEM and ODM available
E. Trial order available
F. High quality warranty
Our Company General Info:
2. more than 6000 employees
3. fixed assets: 7billion RMB
4. to cover the area of 2.4 square kilometers
5. the member of China Iron & Steel Association
6. China Chamber of Commerce of Metals Minerals & Chemicals Imp. & Exp.
7. top 500 enterprises in manufacture industry of China
8. top 100 enterprises in Shandong Province
9. top 10 enterprises in Weifang City
9. the advanced equipments own advanced technique data, stabled operation, and high automation.
10. the submerged arc welding wires are exported a great many countries all over the world, such as Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America and other countries and districts.
This is Ms July yao from WEIFANG FORWARD WELDING MATERIALS CO., LTD.
Professional Manufacturer and Supplier for MIG welding wire and EL12/ EM12/ EH14 Submerged Arc Welding Wire.
Looking forward to receiving your more inquiries.