CO2 Gas Shield Solid Welding Wire Er70s-6 (solder wire) MIG Wire with OEM Service
|FOB Price:||US $640-890 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $640-890/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ER70S-6/ SG2/ G3Si1 Welding Wire
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- OEM & ODM: Provided
- Certificate: ABS, CCS, BV, Lr, Gl, Dnv, Nk, Kr, ISO
- Standard: Aws Er70s-6
- Welding Current: 100~300A
- Ys: 482MPa
- Trademark: Forward Welding
- Specification: 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm
- HS Code: 72292000
- Type: Welding Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Sample: Available
- Product Name: Welding Wire
- Feature: Beautiful Welding Seam, Smokeless
- Ts: 545MPa
- Elongation: 29%
- Transport Package: 250kg/Pail
- Origin: Shandong, China
Weifang Forward Welding Materials Co., Ltd.
Weifang Special Steel Group
A large steel mill & manufacturer & supplier
High Quality, Best Price, Short Lead-time, High Reputation
ABOUT WELDING PRODUCTS:
MIG WELDING WIRE
DRUM WELDING WIRE
|1||Product Name||WELDING WIRE ( MIG WELDING WIRE| MIG WIRE )|
|CO2 Gas Shielding|
|Welding Product| Welding Materials| Welding Consumable|
|2||Executive Standard||GB/T 8110 ER50-6/ AWS A5.18 ER70S-6/JIS Z3312 YGW12|
|3||Approval Certificate||CCS, ABS, NK, KR, LR, GL, DNV, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001|
|4||Size||1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm|
|5||Package||250kg/Pail, 4pails/pallet, 22pallets/1x20'GP|
|Net Weight: 22tons for 1x20'GP|
|Gross Weight: 23.5tons for 1x20'GP|
|6||Price Terms||CIF, CFR, FOB, conforming to INCOTERMS2010 Rules|
|7||Terms of Payment||30% T/T in advance, 70% balance against B/L copy|
|Irrevocable L/C at sight|
|8||Lead Time||within 5~30days after receipt of deposit|
|9||MOQ||22~25tons for one full 20ft container load|
Featured Welding Products:
1. CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Wire ER70S-6
2. MAG Welding Wire
3. MIG Welding Wire
4. TIG Welding Wire
10. Drum Welding Wire
12. H08A EL12 SAW Wire Submerged Arc Welding Wire
13. H10Mn2 EH14 SAW Wire Submerged Arc Welding Wire
14. H08MnA EM12 SAW Wire Submerged Arc Welding Wire
19. Welding Materials
20. Welding Machine and Welding Machinery
21. Welding Accessory
22. Welding Tool
23. Welding Electrode
Welding Wire Descriptions:
MIG Welding Wire is a kind of mild steel copper coated welding wire, suitable for 100% CO2 and Argon& CO2 mixed gas protective welding with stable feasibility, good welding seams, less spatters and excellent welding process properties.
CO2 gas shielded welding wire has the excellent mechanical performance such as high depositing speed, excellent depositing efficiency, stable arc, little splash, beautiful welding seam. Suitable for all-position welding.
This series of welding wire is used for welding low carbon steel and low-strength alloy steel structure, such as ships, vehicles, bridges, boilers and buildings etc.
MIG Welding Wire
|Standards and steel grade||GB||ER49-1||ER50-3||ER50-4||ER50-6||ER50-G|
|Welding wire chemical composition||C||≤0.11||0.06-0.15||0.07-0.15||0.06-0.15||≤0.10|
|Mechanical properties of deposited metal||σs(MPa)||≥372||≥420||≥420||≥420||≥420|
|Main Applications||For welding low carbon steel and some low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel and low-alloy steel structures||For welding carbon steel||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa||For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa, also used for high current welding|
√ high temperature cyclone separator,
√ coal machinery,
√ engineering machinery,
√ pressure vessels,
√ building construction and etc.
Main Characteristics(that's why to choose us):
A. Low welding costs.
B. High productivity and low electricity consumption.
C. Easy to operate. All-position welding.
D. Very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content. Excellent crack-resistance.
E. Little deformation after welding.
F. Wide applicability. Suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
About How to Store:
1. The wires must be stocked in dry circumstances. Don't open the anti-moisture package of spools to avoid rusting.
2. Before welding, rust, oil, water and impurities are to be removed from the surfaces of mother body welded.
Our Outstanding Advantages:
A. 24 hours on-line services
B. Professional technique team support
C. OEM and ODM available
D. Delivery time: within 15~20days after the confirmation of purchase order
E. Trial order available
F. High quality warranty before shipment
Our Company General Info:
Honor! our honor!
* Since1972(45years of experence)
* more than 6000 employees
* fixed assets: 7billion RMB
* to cover the area of 2.4 square kilometers
* Annual production capability: 150000 MTons.
* has passed system verifications: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
* the member of China Iron & Steel Association
* China Chamber of Commerce of Metals Minerals & Chemicals Imp. & Exp.
* top 500 enterprises in manufacture industry of China
* top 100 enterprises in Shandong Province
* top 10 enterprises in Weifang City
* the advanced equipments, own advanced technique data, stabled operation, and high automation.
* these welding wires are exported to worldwide. such as Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America and other countries and districts.
ADVANCED IMPORT EQUIPMENTS!
This is Ms July yao, a sales executive chief from Weifang Forward Welding Materials Co., Ltd.
Pls freely contact me if you're interested in our featured welding wire series.
Waiting for your more inquiries.
Thank you for your time and considerations.